Sunday, November 12, 2006

Early Hobbies and Interests



















Picture 1 - My attempt to paint out of the blue.

Hi hi, SORRY to have long abandoned my blog. I was hoping to get my own laptop and spend more time online, update my blog etc. But it seems like that won't happen until early next year.

Anyway, without my own PC or laptop, I'll try to update this blog as often as I can. Sometimes laziness gets in the way and having the inconvenience of sharing PCs at home just makes it worse.


I would like to start off this blog by presenting to you some of my early little hobbies and interests. Took me sometime to find my sketch book that I've started since high school. Finally, I found it and asked Keith to help me take some snapshots of them.

I like sketching, drawing, and even attempted to paint a little. =) Always admire people with amazing talent, imagination and creativity. I don't have a good imagination so most of these drawings are based on existing paintings, drawings, posters, etc.


Here's a link to some of my attempt to sketch and paint. Feel free to comment/criticize =)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2099261174

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home